The creating and painting of my “Takeshi” model in 2018 proved to be a challenge from conception to completion. This “challenge” not only stretched my skills as an artist but pushed me to expand my mind and imagination as well… taking me on a journey into the magical, mystical world of “Takeshi”. I now offer you the opportunity to escape the boundaries of reality as I invite you, challenge you, if you dare, to paint the new 2021 medallion (REVEALED AT S.T.A.G 2021) … see where your journey takes you! The possibilities are endless and you may even win a prize! See contest details below for more information
Go forth, be fearless, challenge yourself and HAVE FUN!!!
- There are 2 divisions: Amateur and Open – honesty is the policy here, if you think you might be an experienced painter or “pro”, you probably are. Perfect for first timers, seasoned veterans and all in between! Only one entry per person. International entries are welcome.
- We will be judging the entries based on 50% creative concept / 50% execution. Any and all customization is allowed but the piece must be 100% completed by the submitter using 2021 MPCC medallion as your canvas.
- One winner in each category will be selected – One grand prize awarded to each. Prizes to be announced and there will be some fun smaller honorable mention prizes as well!
- Email a MAXIMUM of 3 photos of the finished item to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line MPCC 2021 Entry (this is REALLY important as it is how I search for the entries within my email). Along with the photos please send me your name, USPS shipping address, email address and what division you are entering.
- The deadline for submission is midnight January 31st, 2022 Pacific Standard Time. Winners announced approximately February 15th, 2022.